As Autumn has arrived let’s check the fashion trends being set by our favorite A-list celebs. October has already seen celebs gracing the red carpet of the Paris Fashion Week, a few star-studded premiers, and parties. Gear up to check out the classic coats, cozy knitwear, and warm boots that you need to get your hands on to keep you in the fashion game.
Check out the street style for some fashion inspiration for your wardrobe and the red-carpet style for the upcoming party season from our celebrity fashion pictures. Get all the inspiration you need and shop your favorite celebrity look at the same time.
Here are the looks from the Fashion Weeks this week that made heads turn
1. Jennifer Lopez in an elegant brown leather and suede jacket with a midi skirt
Get this look
$55.00 and Save 8%
$40.00 and Save 12%
$17.99 and Save 38%
$49.89 and Save 53%
2. Gigi Hadid in Smart Cream Trench Coat
3. Kim Kardashian in Balenciaga full bodysuit
Get this look from Balenciaga Instagram Account
4. Ana de Armas in The Tonight Show
Get this look from Alex Perry Instagram Account
5. Cardi B was stunned in a green tone on tone look with a matching bonnet
Get this look from Richard Quinn Instagram Account
6. Cardi B in a gold chest plate and a tabloid printed coat by the designer
Get this look from Schiaparelli Instagram Account
The sculptural pieces in gold look like real works of art which are created by Daniel Roseberry for Schiaparelli. This innovative design and aesthetic have been brought on the red carpet by many celebs.
7. Zendaya in sculptural piece
Get this look from Loewe Instagram Account
8. Phoebe Dynevor in Louis Vuitton
Get this look from Louis Vuitton Instagram Account
9. Kirsten Dunst wore a stunning green floral dress
check out the designer on their Instagram handle
10. Amal Clooney accompanied George Clooney at 2021 BFI London Film Festival
16Arlington is a British brand is run by a couple of designer duo Marco Capaldo and Federica Cavenati. Check out this designer duo on Instagram on 16arlington
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest updates
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.